Logo Design - Company, Business, Medical, spa, travel, and church logos.
Logo Design

Friday, January 20, 2006

Host Family

Today I got an email with information about the host family I will be living with in Chile for the semester. I will be living in a neighborhood in Santiago called Providencia with a woman who works as a school psychologist and her two daughters, one is 22 and studies English, the other is 19. The email had some basic information and even a picture. I emailed the family to tell them about myself and sent them a picture of me. So, I now have a place where I will be living which is really exciting and makes the trip seem a little more real. I leave in three days and it hasn't quite felt real yet.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Becca said...

Sari! I'm excited about reading your blog throughout the semester because I am CERTAIN that you will be having a fantastical time. Safe travels tomorrow. Mucho love - Becca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home