Logo Design - Company, Business, Medical, spa, travel, and church logos.
Logo Design

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Housing!

Completly unrelated to Chile, I figured out housing for next year. I am going to be living off campus in Tivoli in a four bedroom house with my friends Emma, Ariana, and one other undetermined person (probebly Rachel Schragis). So I am very excited about that because it means no more eating cafeteria food and I can cook lots of yummy food and I am living with my friends in a house! The only problem is that since the other people will all be juniors, some or all of them might abandon me in the spring to study abroad, so I have no idea who I will be living with in the spring.


P.S. Anyone need summer plans and want to travel in South America?.............

2 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, April 09, 2006, Blogger Becca said...

It's a good feeling for sure!

We just had room-draw at Smith. I am living in my same house on the 4th floor (which is traditionally predominantly seniors), on the sunny side of the house, in a big room, in a "suite" with Maeve! I'm so excited about it! (And you can come visit any time you want : )). If you're living in Tivoli how do you get to campus... bike?

lovelove!
Becca

 
At 7:45 AM, April 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you worry. Rachel isn't going away, Caitlin is planning to take my place, and if Emma goes away we will find someone else wonderful for you. :) I'm working on writing a postcard for the mail.
love ariana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home